A new block has just landed in Atomic Blocks version 1.1.4! We’re excited to announce the Sharing Icons block. We now have nine awesome blocks available for the Gutenberg editor, and more on the way!
The Sharing Icons block makes it super easy to add social media sharing icons anywhere on your post or page. We’ve added several rad customization options to help you tweak the icons to your taste.
A quick video demo
The Sharing Icons block comes with the following block settings:
- Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Email sharing icons
- Button Style (Icon and Text, Icon Only, Text Only)
- Button Shape (Square, Rounded Square, Circular)
- Button Size (Small, Medium, Large)
- Button Color (Black or Social Colors)
- Left, Center, and Right Alignment
To get started with the new Sharing Icons block, update Atomic Blocks to the latest version, 1.1.4. You can find the block by typing “sharing” or “social” in the block inserter. If you don’t have Atomic Blocks yet, you can download the plugin on our homepage to get the Sharing Icons block and several other handy blocks.
If you haven’t had a chance to get started with Gutenberg yet, now is the perfect time. We’ve written a Beginner’s Guide to Gutenberg post to help you learn about the new editor.